A man-Made Disaster the Fires in Northern California Are Causing

'as displaced individuals return to their homes to assess the damage done. Chemists and biologists are concerned that the most far-reaching damage won’t be visible to the naked eye. Ash from the fire could be rich with cancer-causing toxins like copper, lead, aluminum, and mercury, and all of those toxic chemicals could infect the northern California’s water and marine life via ash runoff into rivers that empty into the San Francisco Bay...'
http://sfist.com/2017/10/30/toxic_ash_looms_as_ongoing_health_h.php

Comments

  • Very true but it is much much worst. For example the plastic cover plates to wall switches and outlets when burnt turn into very toxic nerve poison fumes that if inhaled may kill your brain very fast if you breath too much particles from the smoke. It is so very sad that it appears to be intentional and high tech.

Sign In or Register to comment.